Ilosoa is an ilomeva with an african style designed by Impacting Lives through Opportunities founder and handmade by our artisan partner who is a newcomer in Canada (originally from Syria). This beautiful tote is perfect for any outing. It is generously sized, can be reused for years and easier to carry than several plastic bags. It has a zipper which will secure your stuff.
Ilosoa are our second collection of eco-bags carrying a special message 'Save Madagascar". We donate 10% of our profits to humanitarian associations and environmental organizations in Madagascar and Canada.
Your purchase will make a difference! Thank you.
Ilosoa: African style Save Mada tote
Ilosoa is an environmentally friendly tote made of 100% certified organic cotton with an african high quality fabric (35 cm w and 5 cm length on the upper part of the bag).
- Features a full length zipper closure.
- Shoulder length handles measure 60cm (24”).
- 76mm (3”) bottom gusset provides added depth.
- Size: 406 x 355mm (16” x 14”).
- Natural color with ILO's logo and ILo's Mascot message "Save Madagascar" in dark blue
- Hand washing recommended